Monday, April 20, 2009

Tyler and Mommy's trip to Santa Fe

I had to travel to Santa Fe for a conference for work last week and decided to bring Tyler along. Luckily, my mom (Mimi) wanted to see Santa Fe as well, so she joined us too! While I worked all day at the convention center, Tyler and Mimi explored Santa Fe. They went on lots of walks and liked to visit me too. Tyler was a great helper - here he is selling books at our book store. I think that sales may have gone up when he was behind the booth with me. :)

I'm not sure what sort of "training" my mom was doing with Tyler, but each day while I was working, it seemed like he learned something new! While in Santa Fe, he started standing on his own...and holding his bottle at the same time! It looks like he's leaning on the table in this picture, but I promise that he's not!! (sorry for bad photo quality - this is taken on my phone)

Then, on the last morning that we were there, it snowed!! Tyler had lots of fun trying to touch the snow. It was a nice surprise on our last day - especially because we have no chance of seeing snow at home!



No comments:

Post a Comment