So, everyone has been telling Christian and I from the start that kids grow up SO fast, but we really didn't get it until recently. It seems like all of a sudden Tyler has developed his own great personality. He knows what foods he likes (pasta and ham are two of his favorites!) and he is standing all on his own. Well, in keeping with his "big boy" phase, we decided it was time to wear big boy jammies. He looks so cute, but we couldn't believe that it was actually time to get rid of the baby pajamas and go to these!
Like I said above, Tyler LOVES to eat pasta - especially when he can play with it in the process! Please note the noodle flying out of his right hand in this picture. I literally found spagetti sauce on the wall. We're finally finding out all the fun things that little boys like to do! :)
We also went up to Atlantic Avenue in Delray Beach this weekend for a nice dinner outside. Because Tyler is absolutely obsessed with pulling off his mommy and daddy's sunglasses, we thought that he needed a pair of his own. Here's Tyler looking cool in his red glasses. They certainly don't stay on long, but he has fun playing with them!
The last "new" thing that I have to share is that Tyler has somehow figured out how to point. I swear I don't point my finger at him all the time, so I'm really not sure where he got it from! Well, he uses this at the most inappropriate times like when he's eating dinner he will point as if to say "hey mom/waiter, can I have some more of that" or when we're in public and he points at a stranger or when mommy and daddy are having a conversation, he will point just to say "hey, ok enough of your banter, back to me!".

No comments:
Post a Comment